Town and Country Planning

Planning Applications Advice and assistance: - Outline or full planning applications;
- Certificates of Lawfulness for an Existing Use or Development; - Certificates of Lawfulness for a Proposed Use or Development - Planning Obligations (Section 106 Agreements or Unilateral Undertakings) - advice and assistance with planning obligations and the - Community Infrastructure Levy Regulations - Self and Custom Build Dwellings (including advice on avoiding CIL liability) - Highway Agreements under Sec 38 or 278 Highways Act

Planning Appeals Advice and assistance on planning appeals against - the refusal of planning permission; - conditions; and - Enforcement Notice (see below)

Planning Enforcement Advice and assistance on planning enforcement including - Requisitions for Information served under Section 16 Local Government (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1976; - Planning Contravention Notices; - Enforcement Notices including Listed Building and Conservation Area enforcement notices - Breach of Condition Notices

Planning Objections/Support Advice and assistance with supporting or objecting to a planning application

Judicial Review Advice and assistance with challenging a decision of the Council to - grant planning permission or - serve of a Breach of Condition Notice Advocacy at Judicial Review Proceedings

Injunctions Advice and assistance on: responding to a letter before action in respect of a proposed Injunction; and/or responding to an Injunction granted without prior notice to you by the local planning authority

Complaints to the Local Government Ombudsman Advice and assistance in making complaint to the council and if client remains dissatisfied make complaint to the Ombudsman

Rights of Way and Town & Village Greens and Listing of Community Assets

Compulsory Purchase

Hazardous Substances